Category Manager Bags – omgeving SchipholEveline Kroon
For an international operating client, situated on short traveling distance from Schiphol, we are looking for an energetic, ambitieus and communicative Category Manager Bags.
Our client is European market leader when it comes to sourcing, development, marketing and distribution of promotional products in the business to business market. The office is located on short traveling distance from Schiphol Airport. They have 10 sales offices throughout Europe and several buying offices in China, Bangladesh Hong Kong and Thailand.
As a Category Manager, you will manage the priorities of the assigned categorie ‘Bags’ to support categorie growth and sales performance measures for the global brands. You analyse sales and market trends, act on them and you partner with other international departments (planning, marketing, warehouse, decoration team etc.) to drive innovative product launches and meet all confirmed deadlines. You also develop and execute training and sales tools to assist sales force and maintain sales and margin targets set for the appointed categorie.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, merchandising, textile or related field
- 3-5 years experience in product development, buying, brand management, or merchandising
- Strong communication skills, verbally and orally in Dutch and English
- Self-directed with ability to work independently
- Strong interest in trends, fashion and technology
- A competitive salary
- Working in an international and challenging environment
- Possibilities for growth and development
Are you the category manager we are looking for? Apply by clicking on the ‘solliciteren’ button. If you have any questions, call or e-mail me by using firstname.lastname@example.org.