General Ledger Accountant – SchipholThomas Lindenberg
Are you a motivated, proactive and communicative financial? Do you have a minimum of two years Accounting experience at an international company? Then you are the financial I am looking for!
Our client is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands. They are the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in color cosmetics.
The General Ledger Accountant will have P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility for monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting of financial results for various legal entities, as well as primary input to the annual statutory reporting and will be working in a GL team. There will be close liaison with the Finance Controller, CFO Benelux and the Company Auditors.
- Qualifications – strong base degree – HBO and 2 years experience in commercial based or holdings company.
- Integrity – working in Accounting/Finance (transparency, confidentiality of numbers etc.) requires the utmost honesty and trust.
- Technical skills – solid understanding of accounting rules and principles, company taxes and government statistics.
- Action oriented – proactive motivated self-starter who accepts responsibility and can focus on key objectives.
- Communication/team player – strong communication skills and a team player to interact with and influence key stakeholders. Fluent in English as well as Dutch, French is an advantage.
- Application skills – strong overall IT ability with particular exposure to ERP/Financial Reporting systems (SAP & HFM/Essbase), multi-relational databases (BW) and PC based software (Excel models).
- Commercial / Industrial exposure – work experience in Treasury accounting, handling Tax returns and intrastat would be a distinct advantage.
- Temporary position untill February 2019
- Working in an international environment in Amsterdam area
- Challenging and demanding position
- Competitive salary and good secondary benefits
- Possibilities for growth and development
Thomas Lindenberg 06-21192203