Marketing Communications Specialist – regio SchipholEveline Kroon
For an international operating, ambitious client, we are looking for an entrepreneurial marketing communications specialist with the focus on events.
Our client is Europe’s market leader in the promotional products sector.
This position assists the MarCom Director to drive the successful execution of all events and offline marketing initiatives. This position will perform a wide variety of duties to include planning and organizing events, developing communication, assisting with event logistics, on-site event management and post-event follow-up. This position interacts with national and international sales offices and serves as team member for special projects in these regions (fairs & events). This position is required to support the mission, vision, and core values in a proactive, ethical, positive and service-oriented manner.
- Events (fairs, sales meetings and other)
- Corporate communications
- Point of sales materials & sample kit
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Markting, Event Management or Communication
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Excellent in both Dutch and English (verbally and written)
- A competitive salary
- Working in an international and challenging environment
Eveline Kroon 06-31793239