Product Category Manager – HoofddorpEveline Kroon
For an international healthcare organisation in the Amsterdam Region, we are looking for a fulltime Product Category Manager. It is a permanent position, starting date asap.
The Product Category Manager develops, implements, monitors and evaluates the go to market plans for several products in the EMEA region, with the aim to meet the sales objectives on the short and mid term.
Your key activities:
- Develop, implement and manage marketing (brand activation) plans, projects and tools for new and existing products (including promotion, pricing, place and people) in collaboration with local (trade) marketing managers, sales managers and business partners from priority markets.
- Analyze market research to determine current market conditions and requirements, competitor information and new market opportunities for existing and new products.
- Manage new product launches.
- Execute marketing plans within the approved budget.
- Execute new product launch activities in collaboration with headquarter, sales teams, supply chain management team and QA/RA/TCS team.
What makes you a strong candidate?
- At least a Bachelor’s degree (but preferably a Master’s) in Marketing, Business or related area;
- 4 – 7 years of relevant international marketing experience;
- Strong track record in brand activation and execution: experience in defining and executing ATL activities, programs, tools and solutions to support assigned markets;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to see commercial opportunities and draw practical conclusions from complex market data;
- Experience with driving Product launch processes and excellent Project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external parties;
- Ability to travel up to 30% on an international basis;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Affinity with the Consumer Healthcare/Medical Devices sector is preferred;
- Knowledge and understanding of medical device connectivity is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Office 365).
Eveline Kroon 06-31793239